Friday, May 10, 2019

Thursday May 9, 2019

Thursday May 9, 2019

Blog time 1100 at Panera

Up this morning at 0600.  Took Ms P out.  It was a mild 51 with drizzle.  

Nancy’s foot bothered her last night.  She put some a special hemp cream on the foot but it provided little relief.

Nancy headed out for her swim at MVP.  I had breakfast and was going to put on my rain suit for the bike ride to the Y.  It started raining hard so I drove.  Drizzle I can handle but not hard rain.

I arrived at the Y at 0800, about 1 hour earlier than my normal arrival time.  The place was empty.  The working folks had left and the retired folks had not yet arrived.

Calisthenics and a walk this morning before heading to Panera.  It takes me longer to drive from the Y to Panera than it does on the bike.

Drank my coffee and read the news.  The politicians in DC are still insulting each other.  Nothing they do is worth talking about.

As soon as I got home we all got in the Escape and headed to Costco.  Nancy picked up a prescription and bought chicken salad.  She will serve the salad at tomorrow’s book club.

Quick lunch.  The rain had stopped so I got on the bike and headed to Macatawa Bank.  Put Nancy’s ring back in the lockbox and got some walking around money.  Pedaled around the block for 30 minutes before heading home.  I had to get my 30 minutes outside.  Did you spend 30 minutes outside today?  Being outside is good for your mental and physical health.

Showered and then took a nap.   Fixed our apple snack before dinner.

Nancy fixed bean soup with coleslaw for dinner.  After dishes fixed Nancy her cheese and pill snack.  I ate two sugar free oatmeal cookies.  Our new rule is “no food after 1900.

Tonight was an Acorn TV evening.  We started with “No Offence” and ended with “Mystery Road”.  Nancy is lukewarm on both shows.  I like both of them.


  

No comments: