Saturday, May 25, 2019

Friday May 24, 2019

Friday May 24, 2019

Blog time 1245 sitting in living room.

Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  It was raining and 50.  I was still dizzy this morning.  My plan was to call the ENT Doctor as soon as he opened to get some meds.

Nancy dressed and was headed out the door when she noticed she had forgotten her sweat shirt.  She took one look at me and said let’s go to emergency.  

Since the ENT office is on our way to Emergency we decided to see if I could get in.  Surprise! he was able to see me right away.  Checked me out and using his iPad sent a prescription to Meijer’s.

We stopped at Meijer’s and picked up the prescription.  In less than an hour, I saw my Doctor and drove to the Pharmacy to pick up the prescription.  We cannot complain about our health service.

At home;
I took a short nap in my recliner.  

Finished yesterday’s blog and checked my email.

Nancy left at 1230 to pick up her friend Kathi.  She is taking Kathi to a local surgical center.  The work Kathi is having will take about an hour.  Nancy expects to be home by 1600.

I had a quick lunch and then took another nap.  

As soon as Nancy got home I fixed our apple snack.

For dinner we are having Nancy’s world famous scrambled eggs.

This evening after dinner;

Fixed Nancy’s cheese snack and I had two oatmeal cookies.  No food after 1900 is our goal.

Watched the news and Jeopardy.  The streak continues.

Watched Midsomer Murders before Nancy headed to bed.

I stayed up and watched Black Widows.

    


   

No comments: