Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Tuesday May 7, 2019

Tuesday May 7, 2019

Blog time 1100 at Panera

Nancy was up at 0600 and took Ms P out.  She said the pavement was wet but presently no rain.  My watch weather app said rain starting at 0700.

Nancy headed to her Tuesday swim at MVP.  I put on my rain suit and headed to the Y.  It threatened rain but I did not encounter any on my 7 mile ride.

Calisthenics and walk before heading to Panera.  I have a 1300 appointment with my Dermatologist so I must cut my Panera time short.

At home shaved and showered followed by lunch.  I headed to my 1320 appointment with Dr Yurko.  Surprise my appointment was at 1120.  I checked my iPhone calendar and sure enough I had the appointment for 1120.  The nice folks told me don’t worry they will squeeze me in.  

I had to wait only 20 minutes before seeing the Doctor.  Today she found two spots that needed a biopsy.  It seems every six months they find a spot that requires a biopsy.  

On way home I stopped at Groskopf’s, Grand Rapids Bike and Bill and Paul’s.  They are all in the same strip mall.  I looked seriously at kayaks and Cannondale bikes.  

At home fixed our afternoon apple snack, followed by a nap.  For dinner Nancy fixed a pork chop in the crock pot.  Also had peas and a croissant.  Very good.


After dinner and after our snacks I took a short walk.  We watched NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched the final episode of Serangoon Road.  Disappointing ending.

No comments: