Saturday, January 5, 2019

Friday January 4, 2019

Friday January 4, 2019

Blog time 0955 at Panera

Up at 0600 and took Ms P out.  It was mild and felt like a good day ahead.

Nancy has been having trouble sleeping lately so she did not go to MVP.  Just got a message and she has an appointment with Dr Kutsche’s PA later this morning.

Because of Hal’s 1300 funeral I adjusted my schedule this morning.  Did my exercise routine at home, no Y today.  Took a short 3 mile bike ride to Panera.

Left Panera early and headed home.  Put out deer corn and then a quick shower and lunch.  

After lunch we headed to Immanuel Reformed for Hal’s funeral service.  Immanuel Reformed is a beautiful church.  Nice group in attendance.  I liked the service, good music and comments from the family.  The highlight was Hal’s Grandson who played on the piano a tribute to his Grandfather.

I finished the afternoon with a walk.  It was sunny and 48.

For dinner Nancy and I drove to JT’s Pizza.  We split a pineapple and ham pizza.  The place was busy.  We got the last table.  JT has great pizza.

Tonight we watched an episode of Wanted.  Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  She was home alone because AJ was at Six Flags with a friend.  AJ starts back to school on Monday.  However, on Thursday the LA  teacher’s plan on striking.  Any strike will make parents mad.


After “Wanted” Nancy headed to bed.  I stayed up and watched another episode of the “Dogs of Berlin”.  The show is dark and grim.  I don’t know if I will like this show.

No comments: