Saturday, January 26, 2019

Friday January 25, 2019

Friday January 25, 2019

Blog time 1030 at Panera

It was cold this morning, 11, with wind chill of -7.  We are in for a long cold stretch.  For the next week the high temp will not get to 20 and the low will be below zero.

Nancy headed out to MVP.  This evening weather permitting we will attend a showing at the GR Art Museum.

Did all the calisthenics at home today.  With wind chills below 0 the 1.75 mile walk to the Y is too much.  I bundled up and walked the 0.8 mile to Panera.

I had an oatmeal breakfast, finished yesterday’s blog and read the news on the iPad.  The only paper copy of a newspaper I read is the Sunday GRP.  

The walk home from Panera was much better because of the wind at my back.  Shower and then lunch.

This afternoon I drove to the Y to see if my lost wool baclava (sp?) had turned up in the lost and found.  No luck.  I also stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans Monday.  

Took a short nap and then fixed our apple snack.  Put out corn for deer.  This evening we had planned on going to the GR Art Museum for the introduction of a new exhibit.  However, it was snowing and too cold so we stayed home.

Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup for dinner.  I had mine with a hot dog.  Fixed cheese snack for Nancy. 

Tonight we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders.  The temperature was in single digit at 2200.  


  

No comments: