Saturday, January 19, 2019

Friday January 18, 2019

Friday January 18, 2019

Blog time 1110 at Panera

We both got up at 0630.  It was 27 when first went out with a fine dusting of snow.  I decided that today was a bike day.

Both the Y and Panera were crowded today.  This proves\ that folks really do follow a MWF routine.

Most of the snow was gone when I left Panera.  Exactly 3.0 miles to home using my scenic route.

After shower and lunch I headed down to the office.  Wrote a short note to the kids.  Walked to the nearest post box to mail them.  Took a nap and then fixed the apple snack.  

This weekend is coupon weekend.  For dinner we will use a coupon and the same for breakfast.  Before dinner I put out corn for deer.

We had dinner at LaLaguna Mexican restaurant.  It is less than a mile from home.  I had a tamale dinner and Nancy had the enchilada dinner.  Good food but tonight we thought it was below their standard.  

Home in time for the news.  I don’t know why we even watch the news.  All we see are politicians saying the other pol is lying.  Not many problem solvers in DC.


This evening we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders.  The weather folks say the temperature will plunge overnight and we should expect measurable snow in the morning.

No comments: