Friday, April 21, 2017

Thursday April 20, 2017

Blog time 1030 at Panera.

We had heavy electrical storms roll through early this morning. Woke up early 0545 and got an early start on my day.

The electrical storms prevented me from walking or biking to the Y. I drove. I did the calisthenics, 80%. For aerobics I rowed 2k.

Ms P is scheduled for a hair cut this morning but Nancy is reluctant to take her if it is still thundering. She goes bonkers when she hears thunder.

I have a 1300 appointment with my Ocular Neurologist. I hope he takes me off the steroids.

My sister, Helen, just texted me and said that Betty Johnston of Alpena passed yesterday. She was 97 years old. The Johnson's lived down the street from us. Janis Johnson, the oldest of six, was a good friend of Helen's. Betty owned a women's clothing store and was still working as late as February. Interesting both Betty and her husband Fred died on April 19.

The upcoming election in the U.K. dominates the news and I suspect will until Election Day, June 8. Don't you wish the USA elections would only last eight weeks?

It was still raining when I left Panera. Quick lunch and then headed out for my appointment with the Neurologist. He checked me over and said my eyes looked normal. He still wants me to gradually reduce my dosage of steroids. It will take about eight weeks to ween the body from steroids.

Stopped the Meijer's to pick up a prescription.

Quick nap and then took a two mile walk.

Light dinner, watched the news and read the GRP. We watched Raylan Givens on Netflix followed by Rake.

No comments: