Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thursday April 13, 2017

Blog time 1200 at Panera

I don't need glasses to drive or for most activities. However, I do need reading glasses. I am learning to always carry a pair.

It was raining when I first went outside this morning. No bike today because of braking problems on wet pavement.

Nancy has a bad sore throat so she is taking it easy today.

I put on my rain gear and walked to the Y. Did my calisthenics, 40%, and rowed five minutes.

My neurologist called this morning and said I should continue taking the low dose of steroids. I have an appointment with him next week and will get more details.

The London papers had articles on hacking of the British Foreign Office by Russia. The former head of MI6 claims that POTUS borrowed money from Russia during the 2008 downturn. How do they know? James Bond is retired.

Are all Brazilian politicians on the take?

I still don't know what net neutrality is?

At home quick lunch and then errands.

Stopped at Macatawa Bank and got money for Kim. She is cleaning tomorrow.

I need a new driver's license so stopped at Secretary of State office. I passed the vision test so they issued me a new license.

Final stop Meijer's. I purchased sourdough bread, suet and petroleum jelly.

At home I hung up the suet and used the petroleum jelly to grease the pole holding the suet basket. I hope the greased pole will keep the squirrels away from the suet.

Finished the afternoon with a walk around the block.

Light dinner, read the GRP and watched the news. We are now watching "The Man in the High Castle" on Amazon. The jury is still out on this one.

No comments: