Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Monday April 3, 2017

Blog time: 1120 at Panera

Today is Ms Ps birthday. She was born in 2004 in CA. Using 7 people years to one dog year Ms P would be 91 today.

Temps in the high 40s this morning. Rain will roll in later today.

After breakfast I biked to the Y. Calisthenics at 80% today.

London papers were reporting on the St Petersburg subway bombing this morning. Nancy and I visited St Petersburg several years ago. It is a beautiful city. I don't know how to stop these attacks by a lone terrorist.

Gibraltar is becoming a hot issue for the U.K. Spain will play hard ball. Maybe the U.K. should just leave?

Does anyone care about tonight's NCAA BB game? I will not watch but I would like to see Gonzaga win.

Turkey's President Erdogan is not winning friends in Germany or the Netherlands. He is calling the citizens of these countries Grandchildren of Nazism. President Erdogan should cool it.

It started to rain as soon as I got home. Immediately we got in the Escape and headed to Costco. Nancy had to pick up a prescription. I bought some Puma sun glasses.

Next stop was Walgreens. Nancy bought a gift card and I bought some inexpensive reading glasses.

The rain prevented me taking Ms P on her walk.

Took a short nap before dinner.

We had a light dinner, watched the news before turning to Netflix. We watched the last episode of Midsomer Murders on Acorn. Now we wait to new episodes.

No comments: