Sunday, April 9, 2017

Saturday April 8, 2017

Blog time 1045 at Cascade Library

It was cold, 29, when Nancy and I began our walk to Panera. However, the sun at our back had some warmth to it. Beautiful spring day.

We had our standard Saturday breakfast. Panera was not crowded, spring break?

It was about 10 degrees warmer when we left Panera with little wind.

At home I pressed two pair of khakis. I love the iron that Nancy bought.

Stopped at Macatawa Bank to make a deposit on my way to the library.

Checked emails, Alpena News and London papers before starting this blog. Slow news day.

Tonight we are taking a Groupon and heading to the Grattan Irish pub for dinner. I will have their smelt basket.

Took Ms P on a walk and then a short nap.

The Grattan Irish pub is a typical rural crossroads bar and grill. The food was very good. I had their smelt basket and Nancy had a turkey sandwich. Good experience.

It was still daylight when we got home so I took a quick walk around the block.

Debbie FaceTimed us and we spent some time catching up. One thing we did find out was that when Nancy is using FaceTime the images sometimes freeze. We concluded that this interference was caused by her pacemaker.

Finished the evening with an Australian crime doctor show.

No comments: