Sunday, April 23, 2017

Friday April 21, 2017

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Happy birthday cousin Betty. Today is Betty's 80th birthday. Betty is one year and a day older than yours truly.

This blog is number 2,600. I started writing in 2008.

Walked out this morning with Ms P and got blown away. Wind speeds were around 20 mph.

I really layered up for my 7.5 mile bike ride to the Y. Performed calisthenics and a short walk at the Y.

UK's PM is getting some heat for not having a TV debate. The papers said that if free wheeling debates are standard in the USA they should also be in the U.K. Good grief the U.K. using the USA as a role model!

President Trump took some heat for commenting on the terror attack in Paris. He seemed to be supporting Marine Le Pen. POTUS should take care of business at home. How about an infrastructure bill and a tax plan.

I think corporate taxes should be no more than 10%, but based on gross income with no deductions.

Folks making more than $1,000,000 should pay a minimum 35% again with no deductions.

I also like a national sales tax, eliminating income tax for folks making less than $100,000.

The wind continues. At home I took Ms P on a nice long walk. She seemed to enjoy being out.

After lunch I started cleaning windows. I started washing all the main floor windows. First I did the inside windows. I also washed the outside of the three main floor sliders. No ladder needed.

Took a short.

Nancy fixed a big juicy hamburger for dinner. Also had a bowl of black bean soup.

We watched a new episode of Death in Paradise. We love this show. Finished the evening with an episode of Dr Blake Mysteries.


No comments: