Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday April 23, 2017

Blog time 1745 sitting on deck writing this blog.

The alarm goes off at 0630. We get up and head to the Y. Nancy went swimming and I did some calisthenics and a short walk.

Stopped at Panera for a coffee to go. Dropped off our workout clothes and then headed out to Trinity Lutheran for their 1000 Celebration Service. I was surprised that they had such good attendance.

Bright sunshine when we left Trinity. Stopped at Meijer's for supplies. We needed extra supplies because on Saturday we are having five folks over for dinner.

Filled the Escape up. Gas was $2.64 per gallons.

At home I tried to take Ms P on a walk but she refused. I took a two mile walk.

Had lunch and read a few sections of the GRP before taking my Sunday nap.

The temperature got up to 68 this afternoon with bright sun. A perfect spring day.

Walked to the mail box to send my sister a check. She attended a funeral in Alpena for a family friend. We both participated in a Memorial.

Hot dogs and soup for dinner tonight. Will finish reading the GRP and watch 60 Minutes before switching to Netflix.

No comments: