Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Monday April 24, 2017

Blog time 1120 at Panera

Bright sun when I first went out this morning. Temperature was in low 40s. Despite the 40 temp I decided that it is time to start wearing my knickers. I was right because I had little discomfort on my bike ride to the Y.

This morning Nancy is taking a class at MVP followed by a physical therapy session. I think she is feeling better.

Calisthenics only at the Y today. I am using my bike ride as my only aerobics.

For the past several weeks Nancy has had a cough and runny nose. I developed a runny nose and cough in the last week. I just read an article that says because of our wet spring GR is experiencing one of the worst allergy season in years. I think that Bob and Nancy do not have colds but instead allergies.

Yesterday's election in France was the headline story in the London papers. For once the polls were right. It looks like France will have a business friendly leader. LePen is not given much chance in the run off election. The EU leaders are probably breathing easier.

I did read the WSJ but found nothing I want to comment on. In fact with the nice weather I want to enjoy being outside and forget about the business and political world.

Speaking of politics Nancy and I completed and mailed our ballots for the proposed school mileage. We always vote. My participation rate is almost 100%.

At home I took Ms P on our nature walk and then started chores.

Put another leaf in the dining room table and brought up more chairs. The table is now ready for our Saturday party.

Cleaned the main floor wood deck and the basement concrete pad below the deck.

Bel Aire Heating and Cooling did a maintenance check on our AC.

Light dinner and then we watched the news.

Took a short walk and then watched Pie in the Sky on Acorn. Good show!

Nancy went to bed early so I watched another episode of Rake before turning in.


No comments: