Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday May 1, 2016

Log time: 1725

May Day 2016, the day commies celebrate.

Today was an easy day.

We returned to our normal routine. We were in the pool at 0800 and I got the last lane.

We both swam 20 laps.

Since Fresh Tyme and Trader Joe's has opened our shopping list at Meijer's gets smaller and smaller.

Gas today was $2.34. I don't know if this is permanent or a result of a refinery being off line.

Today was a dark gloomy day. Drizzle in the morning with high temp of 52.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. She also prepared fresh fruit.

Watched the morning news and read the funny papers before taking my afternoon nap.

Speaking of funny papers when I was at the Cascade Library yesterday I noted a section on Adult Comic books. I loved comic book growing up.

Ms P has been a little under the weather since we have been back. I was going to take her on a short walk but she wanted her normal 1.25 mile walk.

I am sitting in our living room writing this blog and drinking a glass of wine. I can't wait until I can sit on our deck.

Nancy is fixing soup and burgers for dinner. We will finish reading the GRP and watch some streaming TV before turning in.

Right now we are watching Bosch on Amazon and Janet King on Acorn. We should finish both series in a couple of days.

All our recent rain has turn the landscape green, green, green. Green is good.

No comments: