Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday May 22, 2016

Log time: 1717

Sitting on the deck drinking wine and writing this blog. The temperature is 79.

This time of year who needs an alarm when we have the birds.

Sunday is swim day. The Y opens at 0800 and we do not have to leave home until 0750. At both the MAC and MVP when we went swimming Sunday morning we had to hustle to get a lane. Oftentimes we ended up sharing a lane. At the Y this morning Nancy and I were the only folks in the pool.

We did stop at Meijer’s for gas and supplies. I bought a coffee at Starbucks.

On our way home I stopped at Panera and bought Nancy a coffee. She loves their hazelnut coffee.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. We also had fresh blueberries and strawberries.

After breakfast I took Ms P on her daily walk. I read the funnies and watched some news before taking my Sunday nap.

While I was napping Nancy headed out to Breton Village. She stopped at Talbot’s and D&W.

When I ride my bike to the Y I take a 6 mile route. I have been thinking of changing my morning route. I got on the bike and checked out a new route to the Y. This route is exactly 6 miles which is the same as my present route but it has several steep hills. I will keep my present route.

Nancy is grilling outside tonight. She is grilling brats and for the first time this year corn on the cob. Sound good.

After I do the dishes, yes I do the dishes, will take a walk around the block.

We will finish the evening reading the GRP and some shows on netflix or Acorn.

Did you know that Nancy and I have six restaurants within easy walking distance of the condo. An easy walk is less than a mile.

No comments: