Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday May 6, 2016

Log time: 2100

Woke up this morning with the birds chirping and bright daylight. Today the temperature reached 75.

Biked to the Y and really enjoyed the green foliage. Green is in.

I was surprised that the Y was not very busy. Maybe everyone was home doing yard work.

Panera was also not very busy. I was just getting started reading the papers when my phone goes off.

Bel Aire Heating said they had some cancellations and would like to come early. I said ok and got on the bike and hurried home.

Nancy took Ms P to the groomers to get her summer haircut.

The maintenance man checked out both the furnace and AC. Every thing was ok.

As soon as the AC man left we got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. Costco was very crowded. We bought four of the six items on our list.

I had a quick lunch and then started doing some chores. I put up the screen on our front door, planted a rose bush and dug up a dead tree in our court yard.

Tomorrow Cascade Twp is having their Spring cleanup day. I loaded up two bags with items I want to take to the Township's drop off spot tomorrow.

Nancy picked up Ms P from the groomers. She looks good with the short hair, it brings out her dachshund.

I took a short nap and then we headed to TJ's for pizza.

Nancy and Mary Namey have been emailing about doing something this weekend. Mary tried to get reservations for a Mother's Day Brunch but it was full. We will go out tomorrow night.

For the first time this year I turned off the heat. I hope I don't have to turn it back on until November.

No comments: