Friday, May 27, 2016

Thursday May 26, 2016

Log time: 2037

Thunder storms rolled through last night. We gave Ms P a pill before bed so she was not disturbed by the thunder.

Swim day for Nancy and after breakfast I headed to the Y. No puddles on my bike ride so I assume the rain was very light.

I am having trouble figuring out what to wear on my bike ride. It was in the low 60s this morning and I over dressed. I was drenched in sweat when I got to the Y. I think I might have to take a change of clothes. Tomorrow I start experimenting.

I put my wet clothes back on and pedaled to Panera. Panera had their AC on full blast. Luckily I brought a sweat shirt.

I read the newspapers this morning and found nothing worth commenting on.

As soon as I got home I took Ms P on our nature walk. Showered and then Nancy and I headed to Woodland Mall.

I bought a shirt at J. Crew, safety shirt at Sears and a pair of wet shoes at Track and Trail.

This evening Nancy and I walked to Shepard’s Grill for dinner. I had their Shepard’s Pie and Nancy had a salad burger.

I just turned the AC on, first time this year.

Tomorrow is the start of the Summer season. I think I will buy a straw hat.

No comments: