Sunday, May 15, 2016

Saturday May 14, 2016

Log time: 1541

It rained last night and I could hear the wind howling. The rain appeared to have stopped when Ms P and I went out. However, it was cold with temps in the low 40s and high wind.

The three of us walked to Panera for breakfast. I had my oatmeal with sourdough toast and the girls had toast and bagels.

The walk home was more pleasant because we had the wind at our back. Debbie and Nancy went shopping for antiques this morning while I stayed home. I did a load of laundry.

We had on and off rain and sleet this morning. Usually it would rain or sleet for about 10 minutes and then clear up. A very unpleasant experience if one got caught outside.

I took Ms P on her normal walk. We made it without any bad weather. I then took a two mile walk and I got caught in a brief sleet event. I had to put my pants in the dryer.

Nancy and Debbie had lunch at Yesterdog. Tonight we will have dinner at Russ’s. Stay tuned!

We headed out to Russ’s at 1830. Debbie said the chicken rice soup was as good as she remembers. I had a hot turkey sandwich and the women had a burger and soup.

At home we watched Death in Paradise on netflix.

The cold weather will continue for two more days. Think Spring.

No comments: