Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday May 15, 2016

Log time: 1740

The alarm goes off at 0650 and we get ready for our Sunday morning swim. The Y is so close that we can leave at 0745 and still get to the Y before it opens at 0800. Nancy and I were the first people in the pool. We both swam 1,000 yards.

Gas at Meijer’s today was $2.25. Every Sunday we use the self checkout lanes for items greater than 12. Today the self checkouts were gone. They must have figured out that folks were cheating. They still have the self checkout for 12 or less items.

Nancy gave Debbie her choice of her world famous scrambled or poached eggs. Debbie chose poached. Debbie had hers on toast and I had mine on a waffle. We also had fresh blueberries.

It was cold and windy but I took Ms P on her walk after breakfast. No complaints. Read the funnies and then took my Sunday nap.

Nancy noted an ad in the GRP for loungers at Aldi’s. I drove over and they were all sold out. Stopped at Staples and bought some containers for my office.

Nancy is fixing lasagna for dinner. She is also fixing a relish tray.

Tonight I will take a walk and then watch some TV/netflix. Sunset tonight is at 2057. We have 14h 41’ of daylight today. On June 21 we will reach our max of 15h. Long days are great.

No comments: