Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday April 30, 2016

Log time 1850:

Our normal wake up time is now 30 minutes earlier because of the longer days.

Today we returned to our standard Sat. Nancy and I walked to Panera for breakfast.

After a relaxing breakfast I took a 12 mile bike ride.

Great day for a ride. Spring has arrived. The leaves are nearly out and spring flowers in full bloom. Little League baseball has started. The bike path was crowded with bikers and runners.

After the ride I walked over to the Cascade Library. I read the morning newspapers. I read nothing that I want to comment on.

At home I had a quick lunch. In keeping with today's theme I decided to do some yard work.

I headed to ACE and bought a tree limb cutter and yard waste bags.

I also got our grill's propane tank filled. Grilling season will start soon.

Nancy and I spent about an hour trimming shrubs and removing a dead tree.

I took a short nap.

For dinner we went to a neighbor hood restaurant, Shepard' Grill. I had cod and Nancy had a bowl of soup.

It is now 1900 and we are getting ready to watch a streaming show on Netflix or Acorn.

No comments: