Friday, April 15, 2016

Thursday April 14, 2016

Log time, Friday @ 1700

It looks like it will warm up today but when I left it was 39 so I dressed warm.

Took the six mile bike route to the Y.

Calisthenics and then off to Panera. I finally found out why my Apple watch bike ride function was not working. I did not sync the watch with my new iPhone. I like the iPhone 6SE. It is much smaller than the 6+ so it fits in a shirt pocket. Large phones are easy to read but a bear to carry around.

The NY primaries are dominating the news.

Several big questions on the world stage, will Britain exit the EU and will Brazil impeach their leader?

After Panera I pedaled to Macatawa Bank to get some money for our Ireland trip.

I had a 1320 appointment with my skin doctor so as soon as I got home I headed to her office. She froze several spots and said see you in six months.

Quick lunch and then I took Ms P on a 1.5 mile walk. She is showing her age because the walk, despite clear pavement and pleasant temps, was difficult for her.

I took a short nap and then at 1730 Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Russ's. We met Kathi Kothe. Kathi has lived in GR longer than Nancy or I have and this was her first trip to Russ's. I think she liked the food.

On our way home we stopped at Nordstrom Rack so Nancy could exchange a rain coat. Actually she kept the one she bought earlier.

Read the GRP and watch Vera on Acorn before turning in.

Temp to reach 70 tomorrow.

No comments: