Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday April 3, 2016

Log time: 1645

The day started cool, mid 20s, but with sun.

Alarm off at 0650 and we get up and head to the Y for our Sunday swim. The pool was empty. I swam 1,000 yards and Nancy swam 1250 yards.

Gas prices keep going up. Today it cost me $24 to fill up. For the past month it has been less than $20 for the same mileage.

We do not purchase as much at Meijer's since Fresh Tyme and Trader Joe's has opened.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. I watched some Sunday morning news shows and read the funnies before taking my Sunday nap.

After the nap I had a quick lunch and then took Ms P on a 1.75 mile walk. After I dropped her at home I continued the walk. I ended up walking 3.0 miles.

Nancy is fixing chill and tamales for dinner tonight. After dinner I will take my evening walk around the block.

We will finish reading the GRP, watch 60 minutes and a netflix show before turning in. A routine Sunday.

No comments: