Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday April 12, 2016

Log time: 1732

The days keep getting longer. Today we have 13h09' heading to 15h on June 21.

Another nice day in GR. Today I did my calisthenics at home because I have some early morning errands to run.

My first stop was the MI DMV where I got purchased my vehicular plates and changed my address. I took my iPad because I anticipated waiting in line for a hour. Surprise the DMV was organized and I had my business completed in less than 15 minutes.

Next stop was the Sprint store. I had my new iPhone activated and all the files on the old phone transferred to the new phone. Total time at Sprint was over an hour.

At home I got out the bike and pedaled to the Y. I arrived about noon and thought the place would be jammed with folks working out over their lunch hour. I was wrong. I did my chin-ups and then ran a mile. Showered and shaved before leaving.

Nancy had a dentist check up this afternoon. I got home about 1330 and had a quick lunch.

Spent about an hour getting my new phone just the way I like it. Not all the file transfers were silky smooth so had to make some minor changes.

Took Ms P on a 1.5 mile walk.

I did a load of laundry and then a short nap.

Both Nancy and I are beginning to assemble some items for our upcoming trip to Ireland. The weather in Ireland will be mild with highs in the 50s and lows in the 40s. No rain for our first week.

After dinner I will take a walk around the block. Finish the evening watching some TV and reading the GRP.

No comments: