Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday April 13, 2016

Log time: 1942

Breakfast Club Wednesday so I get up with the alarm at 0550. Took Ms P out and could see that we had a nice day ahead.

The attendance at BC continues to decline. Today we had the senior Democrat on the Kent County Commission. She talked about the Democrats priorities. For decades the Democrats have been the minority party on the Commission. I liked her talk.

After BC I headed to our tax preparer in Jenison. Picked up our amended tax return.

Stopped at Starbucks in Breton Village and spent 45 minutes reading the papers. At 1015 I headed to the Y for my Wednesday swim. The pool was 100% full but I did get a lane. Swam 1,000 yards. I stopped at Meijer's to fill up the Cobalt.

At home I took Ms P on her daily walk.

Lunch and then ran the dishwasher and did a load of laundry.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. She is going directly to Book Club after her shift. Book Club now starts at 1700.

I took a short nap and then at 1630 I headed to Uccello's. It is pizza night for Bob, Tom and Ed.

Got home at 1830 and took a walk around the block. Nancy got home at 1930.

We are now watching "Justified" on Amazon.

No comments: