Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday November 1, 2015

The first day of November and we are back on EST. Sun came up at 0716. Swim day and we left home at 0745. We both swam 20 laps. I filled up the Taurus for less than $25. Think the SS folks were right, low inflation and cheap gas makes a cost of living increase unnecessary. I returned bottles today. Now that I am drinking wine and not beer our bottle count is way down. Meijer’s has installed new recycle machines and they are real slick. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs this morning. I had mine on a waffle and Nancy had hers on an English muffin. Read the funnies and sports page before taking my nap. Ms P and I took our walk, 1.25 miles. I spent some time doing outdoor chores. Put the winter cover on our deck table, changed an outside light bulb on the garage and trimmed an evergreen tree in our courtyard. I filled a yard waste bag so I took it down to the curb. Finished my outside activities with a two mile walk. It was mild and sunny on my walk. A great fall afternoon. It is now 1750 and as soon as I finish this blog Nancy will have dinner ready. Pizza and black bean soup is on the menu. We will watch 60 Minutes and finish reading the GRP before watching some TV.

No comments: