Sunday, November 22, 2015

Saturday November 21, 2015

Looked out the window this morning and all I saw was white, our first snow of the year. In fact it snowed most of the day. It stopped about 1700. I am writing this blog at 2033 while watching a netflix movie. I started the day by walking to Panera. I had their oatmeal and read the WSJ. It was snowing hard when I left Panera but I needed to get my 30 in so I took the long route home. My app said I had walked 3.75 miles. I spent some time today working on Nancy’s iMac. Finally I got it so she could send emails and print. I really don’t know what I did but it worked. I watched some of the UM/PSU game. I needed to mail a bill so I headed out and walked to mail box. The concrete walks were still passable so I walked around the block twice. Checked my app and saw that I had walked a total of 6.2 miles today. I thought this was pretty good for a snowy day. I took a short nap to warm up. Finished the afternoon watching the MSU/OSU game. Great to see MSU win. Nancy fixed home made chili for dinner. It was great. The snow has stopped but the temps will drop to 25 tonight.

No comments: