Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday November 25, 2015

Breakfast Club Wednesday so I am up at 0546. We had a small turnout today. The Speaker was Paul Regis a helicopter pilot for AeroMed. He provided a good picture of the operation of medical air lifts. After BC I drove to Woodland Mall and took a short walk before stopping at Starbucks for coffee and a chance to read the WSJ. At home Nancy told me the pie she ordered from Grand Traverse Pie Company was ready. I got back in the Cobalt and picked up the pie. Also stopped at Ace Hardware to buy a 20# bag of bird seed. Took Ms P on her walk before having lunch. Nancy had a 1430 meeting so I drove her. Usually I take a bike ride on my easy day but decided on a 3.5 mile walk. Ended the afternoon with short nap. We had a light dinner and watched the news. We are now watching “The Roosevelt’s” on netflix. Tomorrow is my 77th Thanksgiving. I have only spent three Thanksgiving away from family. Tomorrow Nancy and I are going to the Namey’s for dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: