Sunday, November 29, 2015

Saturday November 28, 2015

Saturday morning and Nancy and I really slept in. The sun was high in the sky when we got in the Taurus and headed to Sundance for breakfast. We had no problem getting a seat but within 10 minutes the place was filled. Nancy had their ham-d-scram and I had oatmeal. I needed to get some exercise so I took a 12 mile bike ride. The temp was in the high 20s when I started and it took some time for me to warm up. With the leaves off the trees I can see some big homes located off the trail. I checked one of the homes using Map and saw that they had a small golf course. I was very cold when I got home so I turned on the electric blanket and took a nap. After the nap I took Ms P on her daily walk. Watched some of the UM/OSU game. I ended the afternoon with a 2.5 mile walk. I did watch some of the MSU/PSU game. Good to see MSU win. Did you know that Nancy' father George Patton played football for PSU? For dinner Nancy fixed tamales along with a spicy rice. It was tasty. Not much on TV so we watched a Doc Martin show on netflix. Our netflix is driving us crazy. It keeps cutting off. I bring the show back by turning netflix off and then back on again. Monday I will call our computer guru.

No comments: