Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday November 20, 2015

Finally the sun is out. I enjoyed my 9 mile ride to the Y. Sun beats cold and wind every time. It was in the mid 30s most of the day but I was properly dressed. After the Y I stopped at Panera for coffee and a chance to read the WSJ. ISIS still dominates the news. The GOP crazies still want to keep all immigrants out. Some are even saying all Muslims should be denied entry. Stupid. As soon as I got home Ms P and I took the nature walk. Quick lunch and then I got in the Cobalt and headed to the Mall. I am looking for a pair of lined khakis. Stopped at American Eagle, JCP, Hollister, and J. Crew but had no luck. Left the mall and stopped at JoAnn Fabrics to buy some big safety pins. I use the pins to tie up my socks. At Gander Mountain I purchased a pair of deer skin mittens. I took a short nap. Nancy and I had dinner at Russ's. I had a hot turkey sandwich and Nancy a bowl of chicken rice soup. We are now watching a movie on netflix. Our netflix keeps cutting out. I don't know what the problem is? I might have to call in my computer guru. Riding around town I noticed that the lawn cutting firms have put snow plows on their pickups. We have winter storm warnings in place. Six inches of snow is expected in the next 18 hours. Stay tuned!

No comments: