Friday, November 7, 2014

Thursday November 6, 2014

Thursday November 6, 2014 Today Nancy went swimming but I stayed home because I had to take Ms P for her annual physical. I did all my calisthenics at home. After breakfast I made coffee and started reading the WSJ. The Vet gave Ms P a clean bill of health. She got her annual rabies shot and several others. Owning a dog is not for poor people. We need a small space heater for our den. Nancy and I headed to Home Depot to look at heaters. They did not have what we wanted. Our next stop was Costco. We bought a small heater. We also bought some cheese and towels. I had lunch and finished the WSJ before taking a short nap. I finished the afternoon with a short walk. Nancy and I had dinner at Russ’s. We both had the pea soup and Nancy had a hamburg and I had fried clams. We are now watching Midsomer’s Murder on Netflix. We will watch Elementary at 2200. It rained all day today. Low temperatures tonight are in the high 20s.

No comments: