Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monday November 3, 2014

Monday November 3, 2014 Up at 0700 and get ready for a bike ride to MVP. Daylight this morning was at 0720. I left home at 0800 with bright sunshine. The temperature was in the low 40s. I arrived at the MVP just as the folks who had jobs were leaving. After MVP I pedaled to Panera for coffee. I took a diversion and worked up a sweat climbing the hills on the diversion. All the experts are picking the winners in tomorrows election. I am surprised at how much I am out of touch with the electorate. I will be glad when the elections are over. I did not get home until 1300. I had a quick lunch and realized walking around in wet clothes was not a good idea. I turned on the electric blanket and jumped in to warm up. After the warmup I got in the cobalt and drove to Meijer’s. I won $100 in the lottery. I picked up my winnings. Finished my afternoon walking Ms P 1.25 miles. We had a light dinner. Nothing on TV so we are now watching an Aussie mystery on Netflix.

No comments: