Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday November 29, 2014

Saturday November 29, 2014 We had a light dusting of snow last night. I got on the bike at sunrise, 0750, and headed to the Omelette Shop in Breton Village. Breton Village is about 6 miles from the condo. The temperature was near 32. I still am having problems figuring out how to dress on these cold mornings. I was overdressed this morning. The Omelette Shop was not very crowded. I had an oatmeal breakfast. Now that the election is over the WSJ is back reporting on business and what is happening in the world. I read all the articles on the OPEC meeting and the implications of an over supply of oil. As soon as I got home we got in the Taurus and headed to Lowe’s. We are looking for a new light in the kitchen. We did not find the light. Our next stop was Home Depot. No light but we did buy an indoor/outdoor thermometer and an orchid. At home I had a quick lunch and then watched the first half of the UM/OSU. I took a quick nap and was up in time to watch the fourth quarter. I should have stayed in bed. Ms P and I took our 1.25 mile walk. It is now 1716 and soon Nancy and I are going out to dinner. I think we will go to Sundance Grill. I was wrong we ended up at Brann’s. We sat in the Sports Bar and about 15 TVs were showing football games. The place was jammed and noisy. We both had salads. Brann’s has good salads. Watch some football and maybe Netflix before turning in.

No comments: