Monday, November 17, 2014

Sunday November 16, 2014

Sunday November 16, 2014 Today we had our first significant snow fall. I had to shovel our courtyard walk. The condo had salted our driveway. The drive was nice and clean. I think we had about an inch of snow on the ground. For the first time in about a month I swam. I swam 20 laps, 1,000 meters, and Nancy swam 25. As I have said before Nancy is a great swimmer. Gas was $3.05 today. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. I read the funnies and then took a nap. I spent most of the afternoon cleaning up my laptop. I checked my junk mail and found I had an email from Fedex saying they could not deliver a package. I called Fedex and they told me it was a scam and to delete the email. Ms P had not been outside for several days so I took her on our 1.25 mile walk. She had no trouble plowing through the snow. I needed to get my 30 in so I repeated the walk. We had soup and sandwiches for dinner. Watched 60 minutes and then Madame Secretary and the Good Wife before turning in.

No comments: