Sunday, November 2, 2014

Saturday November 1, 2014

Saturday November 1, 2014 The alarm goes off at 0700. We are having breakfast at Anna’s and we have to be there before 0800 or the wait is very long. We arrived at 0800 and had no wait. Anna’s has great food. After breakfast we started running errands. Our stops included Pet Smart, Dollar Store, the Lighting Store, Talsma’s furniture in Byron Center. Final stop was Costco. We also filled up, gas was $2.95. A very busy morning. The temperature early this morning was 27. However, the sun was out and the sky blue. I bundled up and went on a 90 minute bike ride. I was really cold when I got home. I turned on the electric blanket and then took a quick shower. I read the WSJ in my warm bed. It took over an hour before my body got warm. Watched part of the UM football game. Speaking of UM I am happy with the new AD. He did a great job running Steelcase. Nancy and I had dinner at Shepard’s Grill. The place was crowded. The food was good. Nothing on TV so it is going to be a Netflix evening.

No comments: