Monday, November 10, 2014

Sunday November 9, 2014

Sunday November 9, 2014 Up at 0700 and get ready for our Sunday swim. Nancy is faster than I am getting ready for the swim. When I entered the pool Nancy was swimming but there were no empty lanes. MVP’s lanes are very narrow so it is difficult to share. I decided against swimming. I bought a coffee and read USA Today on my iphone. Speaking of phones I should be getting my new iPhone 6 plus soon. Nancy swam 20 laps today, 1000 meters. That is a great distance, way to go Nancy. Gas today was $3.07. Our larder must be full because we did not purchase many supplies. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I read several sections of the GRP before taking my Sunday nap. Several bushes and trees in our courtyard still needed trimming. I spent about an hour trimming. I took three yard bags to the curb. After the yard work I took a three mile walk. Nancy is fixing beans and rice for dinner. After dinner we finished reading the GRP and watched network TV. Turned in at 2200.

No comments: