Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday November 28, 2014

Nancy was up before 0700 and headed out to attend a class at MVP. I did my calisthenics at home. It was very cold this morning, 19, but no snow. I got out the bike and pedaled to Panera for coffee. At 0930 I pedaled to MVP for a swim. I was surprised but I had my pick of lanes. I swam for 30 minutes. On my way home I stopped at a Starbucks to finish reading the WSJ. As soon as I got home I took out the Cobalt and headed to Ace Hardware. I bought some hooks to hang up my bikes in the garage. Had a quick lunch. I was still cold from my bike ride so I turned on the electric blanket and took a short nap. I spent some time on the computer checking our accounts. I also bought some lined bike riding pants from LL Bean. Tonight Nancy is fixing left overs from yesterday's feast. Thursday night I think is a Netflix night.

No comments: