Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday July 17, 2013

Maybe it is the heat but both Nancy and I slept in today. I finally got up at 0730. Today is my easy day so I pedaled to Bill's for an oatmeal breakfast. After breakfast I pedaled around Reeds Lake. I was surprised at the number of folks biking and running around the lake. At 1000 the temperature was in the 90s. It is now 1615 and the temperature is 93. Ms P is not taking the heat well. Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon. We are also working at the Harry Connick concert tonight. I drove Nancy to the Gardens and after her shift she will walk over to our work station. We begin work at 1700 and should be done by 1945. The concert starts at 1930. It is sold out. The Amphitheater holds 1,900 folks. On this date in 1938, Ossineke, Michigan. It was a Sunday and GGF Sanborn spent the AM at home. Hazel called GGF and asked that he work in the post office all next week because she is attending a school convention in Tawas. In the afternoon GGF attended the Ossineke vs Herron baseball game, score unknown. I think this is a pretty active life for an 83 year old man. Yesterday he worked in his garden. His car a Zepher broke down so he fixed it.

No comments: