Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday July 12, 2013

Today is a perfect summer's day. Bright blue sky with temps in the low 80s. After the at home routine I got in the C2 and headed to the post office to mail a package. I then drove to the MAC. I ran 2 miles outside today. I stopped at the Starbuck in Breton Village for a quick coffee and to scan the WSJ. At 1115 I headed to Lowell. I am meeting Jennifer at noon for lunch. Jennifer filled me in on what is happening in the engineering field. I am so out of it. We had a pleasant lunch. Jennifer had to leave early because she has to drive her daughter to a softball game in Battle Creek. Next week the temperatures are suppose to reach 90. Nancy has been trying to reach the groomer to get Ms P trimmed. The call came through at 1400 and they said if we hurried that they could do Ms P this afternoon. We got her there by 1430. Nancy had trouble sleeping last night so she is taking a nap while I write this blog and wait for a call from the groomer. I did take a mile walk. The groomer was especially slow and we did not pick up Ms P until 1800. She has a real short cut. Tonight we went to the Sundance Grill for dinner. We sat outside and ate our salads. Not much on TV so we were upstairs by 2130.

No comments: