Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday July 11, 2013

It has been a beautiful summer's day. This morning both Nancy and I went swimming. Unlike Tuesday the pool was nearly empty. Today instead of going to the Kava House I stopped at Starbucks in Gas Light Village. I spent over an hour reading the WSJ and I cannot remember a single article. Is this a bad sign or only that the WSJ had nothing of value? I did stop at the GR Bike shop in Gas Light and had them inflate my tire to 120 psi. At 120 the bike really moves along. The down side is that the ride is rough. I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon in the office clearing my in basket. I feel asleep so I took a short nap. I did FaceTime my sister and pay some bills. Tonight Nancy and I are going to GL Shipping for dinner. I have not taken Ms P on her walk yet so I will do it later this evening.

No comments: