Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday July 22, 2013

We had a big thunderstorm roll through last night. I was surprised but the storm did not seem to bother Ms P. She has only been gone one night but I miss Nancy. She is at the merchandise show in Chicago. I got up at 0655 this morning. Today I changed my schedule. I did my entire workout at the MAC. I thought it might shorten the routine. It did by 30 minutes. I ran 2.5 miles outside today with no pain. After the MAC I pedaled to the Kava House. I sat outside. I think I like Starbuck in EGR better than the Kava House because the inside lighting is better and the chairs are more comfortable. I read most of the WSJ but did not find any article that I want to comment on. Tomorrow is garbage day so I had to put the container at the curb. After lunch I took a quick nap. I spent most afternoon working on the computer. After using Windows for so many years I am having some problems adjusting to my MacBook. Tonight I will have a light dinner and then walk over to a new frozen yogurt place in Eastown. I pick up Nancy at the train station at 2240. We had perfect summer weather today with a high of 82. Eighty two is perfect for summer. I just finished filling out my Absent Voter's Ballot. I will mail it when I walk to the yogurt shop tonight. I have a 100% voting record. Lately my winning percentage has been less that 50%.

No comments: