Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday July 10, 2013

Today I had breakfast club. I was up at 0555 and out the door at 0630. We had a great breakfast this morning. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, donuts and a yogurt parfait. We had a good turnout. The Speaker talked today about the "Senior Neighbors" program. After BC I stopped at Kava House and read the WSJ. I cannot figure out the middle east and I don't think anyone in DC can either. I read that the President is so fed up with the leader in Afghanistan that he might pull our troops out early. I really hope he follows through. Today is grass cutting day. I started about 1130 and was finished at 1430. After the yard work I took Ms P on her daily mile walk. After a shower I took a short nap. Nancy worked at the gardens this afternoon. At 1730 I got in the C2 and headed to Vitales. I met Ed Namey and Tom Moleski for pizza. Nancy had book club. This afternoon a cold front came through. We turned the AC off. Last night I finished the book on Catherine the Great. I started a historical novel based in England in the 1300s. It is now 2030 and Nancy just walked in. We will watch some TV and then head upstairs. Enjoy your summer.

No comments: