Friday, July 26, 2013

Thursday July 25, 2013

I got up at 0700 and today I start my new workout schedule. No running or rowing until my muscle pull is gone. I head directly to the MAC and do my calisthenics and then finish with a 1,500 yard swim. I am done by 1030. I pedal to Starbucks in Gas Light for coffee. It was too sunny to sit outside so I sat inside. They had the AC going full blast and I got chilled. I asked the manager if they got complaints about it being too cold and he said "all the time". He explained that the setting is determined by an off site manager and they cannot change it. I hate AC. I stop at GR Bike to get my tires pumped up. I carry 120 psi in the single speed tires and they lose about 20 psi in a week. GR Bike does not charge to fill the tires. I had a quick lunch before heading upstairs for a quick nap. Nancy and I are having dinner at Great Lakes Shipping tonight. On our way we stop at the Library so Nancy can pick up a book. We sat outside and Nancy had a salad and I had a French dip. Talbots in Breton Village is having a sale. We stopped on our way home. I read the GRP and watched some TV before heading upstairs at 2100. I plan on getting up early on Friday.

No comments: