Sunday, September 30, 2012

Saturday September 30, 2012

Another beautiful fall day is in store for GR. We have also been having very clear nights with a bright full moon. This morning I broke my vow and instead of having Bill's oatmeal I had the All American breakfast. It was real good and I am sure had at least 1500 calories. On my pedal through Aquinas College this morning I saw that they were setting up for an Alumni (us?) homecoming. They even had a big beer tent set up. It is a great day for any outdoor activity. When I got home the grass was still a little wet so I walked Ms P around the block. I started cutting about 1130. Nancy was also working in the yard cutting back some flowers. I think that I must have spent 50% of my time throwing the ball to Ms P. I was done with the yard work by 1500. Nancy was also done with her work. She had filled five yard bags. After my shower I watched some of the MSU game in bed. Well I tried to watch but I think I slept for an hour. Nancy announced about 1700 that I had given her my cold. She was experiencing a sore throat. What else could you expect after 47 years, we share. We stayed home and had pizza for dinner. I spent most of the evening watching football. I did take time to get in a mile walk.

No comments: