Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wednesday September 12, 2012

Wednesday is suppose to be my easy day but my calendar looks full. I pedaled to Bill's for breakfast and had their super duper special. When I got home I had to start mowing the lawn. I mowed until 1300 and then had to stop. This afternoon I have a GRBA meeting at 1400. I took a quick shower and headed downtown. Nancy is working at the Gardens. The GRBA is finishing two projects and have no projects coming up. The meeting lasted about 45 minutes. After the meeting I walked south down Monroe until I got to the watch repair shop. Nancy needed a new battery for her Nike sports watch. The shop is a one man operation so when I got to the store there was a sign in the window saying back in 10. To kill time I walked into F. David Barney men's store to looked around. I ended up buying a pair of summer weight wool pants. Yesterday I broke the weed eater. I stopped a Rylee's to see if it could be repaired. It could not so I bought a new one, $35. I got home about 1600. I continued my lawn cutting operation. I trimmed and edged the front yard and cut all the grass except the back yard. Tonight Nancy has book club so I am meeting Tom Moleski at Vitales for pizza and beer. I had a great pizza and enjoyed talking with Tom. Nancy was not home yet so I took Ms P on a mile walk. When Nancy got home we found nothing on TV that was worth watching except the Tigers game. The Tigers score was 0-0 or nil/nil in England. We were upstairs by 2130.

No comments: