Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thursday September 20, 2012

I really slept in today. Nancy had to take Ms P out. When I finally got up at 0707 I did some calisthenics and then got in the C2 and headed to St Mary's Lab to get some more lab tests done. I must have arrived at the right time because I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. After the Lab I headed to the MAC. Today I used the MAC's rowing machine and set a PB. I did the 2k in 8'50". I also had a PB in my swim. I did the 1,000 yards in 28'50". Did I have the good times because I did not ride my bike? Today I had my coffee at Breton Village. After reading today's WSJ I concluded the world is not a happy place. Between the unrest in the Middle East, Japan and China arguing over some small islands, the US elections, and the European banking mess I wonder if maybe we should take a time out. I finished out my morning activities by stopping at Macatawa Bank to take care of a CD that had expired. I am getting 0.25% interest on the new CD. Thank you Ben. After a quick lunch I took Ms P around the block and then walked to Gaslight Village to do some more banking. Tonight Nancy and I are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. I will read the GRP and then watch some TV. My favorite show "A Person of Interest" is now on at 2200. Bummer!

No comments: