Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friday September 14, 2012

As I mentioned yesterday it rained almost all night. It was a gentle rain so Ms P slept through it. The temperature was in the low 50s this morning. After the morning calisthenics I loaded the bike up and headed to Millennium Park. We had a bright blue sky and sunshine. The leaves are just starting to turn so the ride was very pleasant. I rode 18 miles in 1h36'. After the ride I stopped at the Kava House to read my papers. In addition to stories on the middle east the WSJ had several articles on actions yesterday by the Fed. I don't think their action will have any impact. The first thing I did when I got home was to walk Ms P around the block. I had a quick lunch and then took the Taurus to get it washed. Nancy and I are taking off in November for Viet Nam. We will need a kennel for Ms P part of the time we are gone. I stopped by "Camp Bow Wow" and got a tour of the facility. My next stop was the Kentwood Animal Hospital which also has a kennel. The folk gave me a tour. I did not notice much difference between the kennels. Tomorrow I will stop at Ms P Vet to tour their kennel. Tonight Nancy and I are going to Forest Hill Inn for dinner. It has been awhile since we have been to FHI. We were surprised that FHI was crowded. I had a club sandwich and Nancy had a salad. We watched some TV before turning in.

No comments: