Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Monday September 24, 2012

We had frost warning up last night. At 0400 Ms P wanted to get under some covers because I think she was cold. I got up at 0700 and performed my Monday routine. I bundled up for my ride to the MAC. Despite the early morning cold today is a bright sunny fall day. I did my normal Kava House routine. After the Kava House I had a quick lunch and then got in the Taurus and headed to Master Cleaners. I had all my wool winter clothes dry cleaned. I had to take a check because they do not take plastic. After the cleaners Nancy and I headed downtown to view some more Art Prize exhibits. We started at the Bob, a local restaurant. They had exhibits inside and outside. We then spent the next 2.5 hours walking around and looking at all the displays. Downtown was crowded with folks viewing Art Prize. We each had a TV dinner for our evening meal. It had been awhile since I had a frozen dinner and it was pretty good. We watched some TV before going to bed.

No comments: