Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday September 5, 2012

Today is Breakfast Club. Ms P and I went out at 0555 and the pavement was wet from last night's rain. I said that yesterday was going to be our last hot day but I guess the temperature will reach the high 80s today. The speaker today was the conductor of the GR Symphony. He put on a good show. I did a quick check of the folks at our table and except for me all have been married over 50 years. I am a mere youngster at 47. After BC I stopped at the Kava House and read the WSJ. Even the Kava House is getting involved in politics. Bing Goei, a local business man, held a press contest announcing his write in campaign for State Representative. After the Kava House I stopped by Clark Home to visit our next door neighbor who is undergoing rehab. Bob Calloway had some major surgery last week. The Clark home is about 2 blocks from our house. I took Bob a book on the history of GR City league track and field. Bob ran track for OHHS. Nancy and I had to get a legal document notarized so we drove, separately, to Macatawa Bank. The folks at the bank solved our problem immediately. Nancy then headed to the Gardens for her afternoon shift and I headed to Costco to pick up a prescription. I thought it might rain this afternoon but the sun came out and it was hot and humid. I got the mower out and cut the grass. Ms P chased the ball for a short time but I think the heat got to her. I did not finish until 1600. I took a quick shower and then a short nap. We had a light dinner and then watched the news. I took a short walk and watched Burn Notice. We were all upstairs by 2130.

No comments: