Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monday September 10, 2012

It was a beautiful night for sleeping. In fact it was so nice I slept in until 0710. I had trouble getting started this morning. I lost my bike jacket and could not find it. I had to prepare some items for mailing and it took forever to complete my Monday routine. I did not get to the MAC until almost 1000. I finally got to the Kava House at 1145. Today's WSJ had more articles on politics than business. I would prefer more business reporting. I finally got home at 1330. After a quick lunch I restarted my search for my bike jacket. Finally Nancy said did I look in my backpack. Sure enough it was in the backpack. I settled down by walking Ms P around the block. We had a light dinner and then watched the news. After the news we grabbed Ms P and went on a mile walk. Not much on TV but I did watch some of the NFL game. We could not get the US Open final. It must have a great match (5 sets).

No comments: