Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday September 24, 2012

Sunday morning and we are up and ready to go swimming. We got to the MAC at 0750 and the Manager let us in early. I thought I would set a PB for the 1500 yard swim today but my time was the same as it has been all year. So much for instinct. My contact started misbehaving during my shower. Instead of going straight to Meijer's we headed home so I could remove the contact. We took Ms P to Meijer's with us. Gas today was $3.88 per gallon. Our larder was pretty empty so we bought a lot of groceries. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. I did take my afternoon nap. After the nap I stored all my summer clothes and brought the winter clothes upstairs. I watched part of the Lions game until a Titans player stole the ball from a receiver and ran for a touchdown putting the Lions two TDs behind. Nancy told me the game went into overtime. We are having sloppy joes for dinner tonight. After dinner we will take a mile walk. We will watch some TV and read the GRP. Monday: and that folks is exactly what we did.

No comments: